SEMI ELECTRIC HOSPITAL BED
Invacare Semi-Electric Homecare Bed
Riveted connection joints and reinforced steel increase durability.
Interchangeable head and footboards make delivery and set-up easy and reduce inventory complexity while simple, color-coded electronic connections take the guesswork out of servicing. Electronics can be washed with standard water pressure.
Invacare beds, mattresses and rails, excluding therapeutic support surfaces and bariatric beds, when used as a system and sold new after August 1, 2007, meet the voluntary FDA Guidelines for bed rail entrapment. Visit www.invacare.com/bedsafety
for additional safety and entrapment information.
- Reinforced steel sections increase durability and lifespan of bed
- Rubber, non-marring casters reduce slip and prevent floor marks
- Ergonomic hand pendant with a durable heavy-duty cord has water-resistant casing
- Double insulated electrical components and wiring for added safety
- Durable, impact and scratch resistant bed panels are washable
Dimensions:88"L x 15"-23"H x 36"W
Sleep Surface:80"L x 36"W
Product Weight Capacity:450 lb.
Patient Weight Capacity: 350 lb.
Regulatory Standard: UL962, CSA Certified
Warranty:Limited Warranty: 5 Year Welds, 2 Year Mechanical/Electrical